Lightpath has invested more than $1 billion to build the nation's most advanced fiber-optic network. The 100% fiber-optic network enables us to deliver sophisticated data, Internet, voice and video services to business customers in the world's most competitive marketplace.
- 100% Fiber Optic Network
- Over 7,000 Lit Buildings
- Over 5,800 Route Miles
- 208,000 Fiber Miles
Metro Ethernet Benefits:
- A core that is Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM), bandwidth-rich, flexible and protocol agnostic, using Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS).
- Over 7,000 Lit Buildings.
- Regional distribution rings that blend wave division multiplexing technologies with survivability options, ensuring reliable connectivity and uninterrupted service.
- Fiber optic connectivity directly into a network node at the customer's location to support a number of technologies and ensure the highest levels of reliability.
- With this robust physical network, comprised of more than 5,800 route miles (208,000 fiber miles), we are able to offer customers fully managed and hosted services that enable greater functionality and control.
If you're tired of the same old telecommunications experience, give us a shot. After one meeting you'll feel the difference with Lightpath.