Lightpath has invested more than $1 billion to build the nation's most advanced fiber-optic network. The 100% fiber-optic network enables us to deliver sophisticated data, Internet, voice and video services to business customers in the world's most competitive marketplace.
- Metro Ethernet Benefits:
- A core that is Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM), bandwidth-rich, flexible and protocol agnostic, using Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS).
- Over 5,500 Lit Buildings.
- Regional distribution rings that blend wave division multiplexing technologies with survivability options, ensuring reliable connectivity and uninterrupted service.
- Fiber access rings that feed directly into a network node at the customer's location to support a number of technologies and ensure the highest levels of reliability.
- With this robust physical network, comprised of more than 5,000 route miles (208,000 fiber miles), we are able to offer customers fully managed and hosted services that enable greater functionality and control.