Since 2005 Lightpath has offered advanced Metro Ethernet services to businesses throughout the tri-state area. The most cost-effective of all solutions, Metro Ethernet enables customers to increase bandwidth dynamically without requiring customers to purchase or install new equipment.
With Lightpath Metro Ethernet Service, your business can obtain cost-effective, high-bandwidth connections among multiple sites. This results in lower training, installation and operational costs - all with reliability and quality of service.
- We can help your business:
- Protect Your Network
- Improve Business Processes
- Plan for Disaster
- Simplify Billing
- Metro Ethernet Benefits:
- A core that is Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM), bandwidth-rich, flexible and protocol agnostic, using Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS).
- Regional distribution rings that blend wave division multiplexing technologies with survivability options, ensuring reliable connectivity and uninterrupted service.
- Fiber access rings that feed directly into a network node at the customer's location to support a number of technologies and ensure the highest levels of reliability.
- With this robust physical network, comprised of over 4,700 route miles (208,000 fiber miles), we are able to offer customers fully managed and hosted services that enable greater functionality and control.